Saturday, July 16, 2011

New York City- Part I The Sights

Here are just a few of the pretty views that we saw in NYC. It really was a fun place to walk around. There were so many different sights and views of the city.


This is the Brooklyn Bridge. It was near a really fun little pizza place that was Frank Sinatra's favorite. We had good pizza and then took a short walk to a beautiful view.


This was off of the top of a museum. I thought that the buildings were really remarkable to look at.


This is a picture that I took for a taxi cab. The sun was setting and it was even prettier in person.


This is the city at night from the top of the Empire State Building. I felt like Meg Ryan on top of that big beautiful building late at night. It was a beautiful night!


And lastly, the lovely Niagara Falls. We took the Maid of the Mist and there were beautiful views from the boat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got a lot in. I want to go to that pizza place. Niagara Falls is on my list of things to see. Have you had that baby yet girl??!!!

    ReplyDelete