Monday, January 10, 2011

Look out dental school... here we come!


After hours and hours of studying, many trips to new and exciting places, (lots of money on airfare and hotels) and a whole lot of decision making... Erik has been accepted into dental school!

He got into the University of Florida, University at Buffalo, University of Nevada Las Vegas, and University of Missouri Kansas City! We've been thinking a lot about where to go and it was a really hard decision to make. Florida has some pretty appealing sunshine, Las Vegas is close to family (and we have a pretty amazing friend who live there), Buffalo has Erik's brother Ryan, and... well, maybe the UMKC wasn't so hard to chose between...

Anyhow, we have finally made our decision to move to the great arctic lands of Buffalo, NY. Granted, I am a little nervous to move across the country away from my family. And the winters will be no cake walk for me to handle, but I'm really excited about the people who live there. They are so friendly and just solid. I'm excited to be close to Niagara Falls (maybe people will come and visit...). I'm excited about having an adventure with Erik far away from anywhere else I've ever lived.

This will be quite the exciting adventure!

9 comments:

  1. Although I'm sad you aren't coming to Las Vegas, I'm really happy and excited for your new adventure. Good luck and you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kait!! that is exciting! maybe we can plan a road trip and meet somewhere! or you can come visit DC int he spring and visit the capital- and me! moving is tough but it'll be fun for you to have new adventures! i'm sooo excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to read Black on Green. You could make it bigger or change the text color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! When do you move?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. And did you note the amazing new set up of the blog? I'm still not completely satisfied.
    Oh, and Rach, we have no idea when we'll be leaving. There are some loose end we have to tie up and then we'll decide. PS- I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay congrats!!!!! lets convince nic to go to med school near there... yeaH?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! Your grandma was born and raised in NY! Cool! I'd love to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enroll in Dental School today and begin an exciting and stimulating career.

    dental assistant utah

    ReplyDelete