Monday, November 7, 2011

The boy who lived... And slipped on a banana peel

We may have fallen into the trap of most parents in the world. I've been noticing that a lot of the videos that we have of Will may seem boring to anyone but his adoring fans (aka- Erik and me). He doesn't do much in them and often when we are trying to capture a smile or laugh he seems to know and deliberately hold what ever we are looking for inside of him. We think that they are Hollywood quality... but something inside of me tells me that we may have a slight bias. That being said; I'm still putting up a few family videos . He's just too cute to pass up. So here it is:





So, as I finish this post I have a few thoughts. To start, I must say that I find it quite strange to hear my own voice on the recordings. I don't think I really like the sound of it, but Erik tells me that no one does. I grew up with narrated family videos, so that is what comes naturally to me as the videographer. Also, if this actually works and the videos appear on my blog... I will take my place as the tech-savvy one of the family. Sorry Cami. Here goes nothing.

7 comments:

  1. Nice, you've got to love the silly family videos. I must admit I probably post way too many, but if anything it makes it easy to just scroll through my blog and watch my favorites!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, kait! It took me awhile to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the videos were funny.

    It was nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha that last one is hilarious! You guys are so cute and I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take my title back soon, thank you very much! ha ha ha! Love the costumes! You're looking great! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So... Erik thinks no one likes the sound of your voice, huh! (wink wink!) Thank you for sharing the great videos! I really love the Banana toy! You guys are amazing at budgeting!
    PS... I love the narration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Your little guy is adorable. And sometimes I feel the same way when I post videos of Noah. But just remember that it is your blog and you can post cute videos of your little boy whenever you want to! People can choose to skip the video posts if they want (but I thought yours were very cute by the way).

    ReplyDelete