Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Perfect Break: Part 1


I know this is a little out of order... but I just found this in my "waiting to be posted" pile. So, we're going to jump into our time machine and travel back about seven months to our family reunion at Aspen Grove. We had my whole family there just relaxing and enjoying fun activities and each others company.


This is our little Handsome Rob. He is our nephew and just about the happiest baby there is. All that was needed for him to produce squeals of joy was a tiny pinch on his little cheeks. Aren't his blue eyes beautiful?!


This is Baby Kate; our niece. She's a bundle of energy and the most fun you'll get from a girl who is two and a half. She loved to hang out with us and chat with us. Erik even taught her a new word; Photosynthesis. Right after he said it to her she exclaimed, "Wow! That surprised me!" I couldn't love her more!


For the very first time I tried out paint balling. I had fun but stayed tucked away the whole game. Erik, Cami and Ry had so much fun running around and plotting how to get the flag. Erik managed to steal the flag two times. Yes, I was quite proud!


I can't say that I'm very good at paintball, DDR or archery... but i did enjoy the guns they had out. I had a lot of fun taking tips from my Uncle George on how to aim. And I even have proof that I can aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment