Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The World Through Green Colored Glasses


My birthday is St. Patrick’s Day; the best holiday in el mundo! I woke up to breakfast in bed and yes... I’m sure you guessed it... EVERYTHING was green. Erik got up at five in the morning to make my day special. I got green eggs and ham, green milk and green juice. When I asked for some water and it came back to me green as well! The house was green and the cake was green; I even turned a little green. No, not sick to my stomach green, but I swear my skin turned a tinge green.


A day all to one’s self is always a fun time.

I got a gag gift from my sisters. I think they are tired of being the tall ones because they gave me these shoes…




then they told me that we were going shopping so I could pick out new ones! I got some classy looking black shoes with pointy toes. It was really fun to go shopping with them; word I thought would never cross my lips. Shopping and fun, hmm.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than having your own little Leprechaun, huh, Erik! You made her the happiest leprechaun in all Ireland... errrr...Utah!

    ReplyDelete