Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh, What a Beautiful Day!

Today the sun was shining and the sky was blue. There were wispy clouds above the snow covered mountains. After church Erik and I decided to get our sun for the winter. We packed up a blanket and a small snack and ventured outside. We sat in our front yard for about two hours enjoying the sun and reading and I even got a chance to write in my journal. It was such a beautiful day! I'm so excited for spring weather. It is amazing what a little bit of sun can do for me.

2 comments:

  1. OH AMEN! I totally know what you are talking about. The last couple of days it has been in the 50s here, and it is just so rejuvenating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today WAS gorgeous! We would put a hammock out some days on the trees in the front of that place. WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE YOUR CUTE BUMP!!!!??? Erik take a picture of her!

    ReplyDelete