Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

This Valentine's Day we went a little crazy... we love holidays. I'd have to say that Erik is the one behind all of the festivities and I just join in the fun. We started off the day with breakfast in bed. He made me delicious food that was all colored red and pink, of course. I had chocolate covered strawberries, egg in the hole (shaped like a heart), oranges, cream of wheat, and Valentine's Day doughnuts. If that wasn't enough, he also got me the prettiest flowers. I'd post pictures but our camera was out of batteries... so sad.

Then we went to class and most of the day went by sitting in lectures. When we came home I got to give Erik his gift! It was an ice mold of teeth. We saw it in the Museum of Art and he really liked it so I decided it would be a good V-day present.

After the gifts we made our traditional Valentine's Day pizza. It was a little better shape than the one last year. We finished the day watching a movie. RED was the one that we decided on. It is the funniest movie! I really like the love story, and as Erik will tell you, I base whether a movie is good or not on the love story. (Yeah, Transformers STINKS!) Anyway, we had a lovely day and I felt very appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, only Erik would want ice teeth. And don't tell Danny that you hate Transformers.

    ReplyDelete